Our History

BrotherFlavius2.jpg

1959

Brother Flavius and board members.jpg

1970

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

1971

houses.jpg

1971

IMG_5208.JPG

1971

IMG_1335.JPG

2015

front of building.jpg

2015

Joe and Desiree 2 blur NO TEXT.jpg

2015

Liam 3.jpg

2015

Logo for Website.png

2015

Founded in 1959 as C.O.R. by a group of parents, Corvilla initially provided respite care for children with disabilities. With the support of the Brothers of the Holy Cross, Corvilla, Inc. expanded its services to provide group homes. 

Brother Falvius, C.S.C. took over as the director of Corvilla on January 6, 1970. Within one month, the home on Manchester Drive caught fire and the children were all evacuated. They spent several weeks living in Columbia Hall, the Holy Cross Brothers home until the home was repaired.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

In April of 1971, the Bulla House was donated by a local family and became the new residence of the Corvilla family. Since then, Corvilla has added three more homes throughout the county.  

download (2).png
put-bronze-135x135.png
Corvilla

3620 Deahl Ct

South Bend, IN 46628

 

Email: info@corvilla.org

Phone: 574-289-9779

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram